Features of dry film lubricants:
Excellent lubricating and abrasion resistance, low coefficient of friction, long-lasting noise reduction;
● It has the characteristics of rapid drying and film formation, uniform film coverage and no film flow;
● Perfluoropolyether base oil, with wide temperature range (-60 ~ 300 ℃);
● Easy to use and operate, less area can cover a large area;
防 Anti-fouling, moisture-proof, anti-static, fire-proof and prevent the adhesion of friction powder;
Excellent cold resistance, acid and alkali resistance, oxidation resistance, compatible with most plastics and metals;
● Non-toxic, odorless, non-irritating, fully meet environmental protection requirements;
● Used for CD, DVD bin slide rails, telescopic lenses for optical instruments, vacuum pumps, mold thimbles, mobile phone hinges, computer hinges, switch scribes, electronic connectors, SD card sockets, IC pins, IC sockets, antennas, hair Strips, zippers and other products are lubricated, muffled and protected.
● Used in electronic, electrical, optical equipment, precision instruments, automotive accessories and other electronic products for clean and lubricated precision parts for lifelong lubrication, moisture resistance, dust resistance, insulation
● Used for plastic metal and metal, metal and plastic, plastic and plastic, and rubber component surface covering film lubrication protection, moisture-proof, anti-static, reduce friction and noise of plastic and rubber components;
● Used for the lubrication of slide rails, conveyors, slide rails, guide rails, timers, wood, plastic, rubber and most non-metal and metal friction parts.
1. Clean the lubricating parts before use.
2. Lubricate parts painted with a brush.
3. It is advisable to apply a thin layer of grease.
1. Store in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
2. Cover the bucket lid after use to avoid dust and impurities from entering.
3. It is prohibited to mix with other different types of grease. Shanghai Lubricants