Gears in various mechanical beneficiation mechanisms can be divided into parallel-axis beneficiation, intersecting-axis beneficiation, and staggered-axis beneficiation according to the different positions of their axes. In each type of beneficiation, there are different beneficiation methods according to the shape of the gears and teeth, such as spur gears, helical gears, and herringbone gears. Tooth bevel gear, spiral bevel gear; staggered shaft beneficiation include hyperbolic gear, worm gear and spiral beneficiation. Industrial Gear Oil
I. Gear beneficiation characteristics and gear oil working conditions
1. The gear beneficiation efficiency is high. Generally, the cylindrical gear beneficiation efficiency can reach 98%. Compared with bearings, the gear has a small equivalent curve radius and poor oil wedge conditions.
2. Gear beneficiation teeth are in line contact with the teeth. Therefore, the contact area is small and the unit contact pressure is high. The unit contact pressure of general automotive gears can reach 2000-3000MPa, while hyperbolic gears are higher, which can reach 3000-4000MPa.
3. Gear beneficiation not only has wired contact, but also sliding contact, especially hyperbolic gears, which have a relatively high sliding speed between the gears, which can generally reach about 8m / 0. Under high-speed and high-load conditions, the oil film will be thinned or even partially broken, resulting in increased friction and wear, and even scratches and occlusions.
4. The working temperature of gear oil is generally lower than that of internal combustion engine oil, which changes to a large extent with changes in ambient temperature. The temperature of vehicle gear oil is generally not higher than 100 degrees. Hyundai cars use hyperbolic gears, because of the large axis offset, when the gear is high, the relative sliding speed of the gear wheel surface is very high, so that the oil temperature reaches 160-180 degrees.
The role of gear oil in gear beneficiation
1. Reduce the wear of gears and other moving parts and extend the life of gears.
2. Reduce friction and reduce power loss.
3. Disperse heat and play a certain cooling role.
4. Prevent corrosion and rust.
5. Reduce working noise, vibration and impact between gears.
6. Rinse the dirt, especially the dirt between the tooth surfaces to reduce wear.